[Ibogaine] cost and safety

junkboy junkboy64 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 25 00:53:11 EST 2009

jim,
i do understand where what i say and what i did can come into question. i do
understand that some people will HAVE to do it the way i did... but, i was
on the list for something like a week and someone got me some extract, and i
did it.. i read about it, but didnt know as much as i do now... the problem
is, if tons of people did just fine taking ibogaine by themselves or with a
sitter, no one would know or care (out in the big wide world) but if one,
just one, person died while doing ibogaine by themselves or with a sitter,
it would be horrible publicity for the whole cause... there are people out
there who will help you make it happen, and if you want it to happen you
will be able to figure it out... im just saying be careful, and knowing what
i know now, i wouldnt ever recommend someone doing a flood dose by
themselves....
this is all just what i have expierenced, and my own opinion... i speak for
no one but myself, and im wrong a lot, so i may be mistaken....
i hope this helps you see why i say what i say, but did what i did...