[Ibogaine] Ibogaine forum schedule -- latest update

robert charleston robster1971 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 24 23:44:10 EST 2009

Thanks for the forum schedule. This will be extremely helpful, with more
knowledge able to be attained and aquired

through the greatest thinkers and supporters of this ancient medicine and
/or a possible cure to addicts who I know from

first hand will and always suffer until our individual light becomes
revealed for their own sought out cure for

our/them/selves who feel this is our- from many thoughts gathered- chance to
repair ones self. I'm sure that certain

advocates or groups may not agree with total outlook of this. I myself am
actually looking for everything that can and will

be a positive outcome for such extensive and important issues that underly
our only being to be addressed and

confronted.
Almost, pushed towards us as a need and thoroughly sought out help from self
to understand this or attempt

developmental understanding of an evolutionary medicine as a last resort to
help and that the truth will be shown as

should. Please,take into consideration these our my personal own thoughts on
this issue

this is all I 've gathered on standpoint of root.All other knowledge and
wisdom greatly looked into and revealed to self

reason being because of self-discovery purposes only-thanks for this
all!,Rob C.