[Ibogaine] anti depsessants and ibogaine

michael langshaw mlangshaw67 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 24 22:59:53 EST 2009

Hey Rockstar,
=A0I was once on Cimbalta. At the time I was close to 2 years sobriety. It =
works on your nor epinephrine and adrenaline system=A0and sped me out so ba=
d that=A0I had this insane thought that I could take a shot of gin...just o=
ne, and it would take that edge off like it does with a cocaine jag. Well l=
ike=A0the good addict and alcoholic I am, it worked so well=A0I did it agai=
n the next day, and the next. Get the drift? I thought that if I drank it f=
or medicinal purposes I'd be OK.=A0Well here I am 2 1/2 years later strung
=
out on suboxone after a long coke, booze, and=A0benzo=A0run and most recent=
ly added to the list.....my drug of choice, opiates. I guess what I'm say
i=
s that Cymbalta was a nice help in my relapse. I can't blame it but it
play=
ed a part. Peace!
=A0
Mike=A0=A0