[Ibogaine] New to list

michael langshaw mlangshaw67 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 24 21:11:00 EST 2009

Hi Scott,

     Welcome to the ibo list. I joined last June and have learned so much. In my opinion, I believe that this plant is a miracle. Unfortunately I'm from the states and am short on money and am having a hard time getting treated as well. All I can say to you is stick around and ask a lot of questions and if you think it's for you, pursue it like you pursued your drugs and hopefully you will get treated. I wish you all the best that the world has to offer you.
good luck from one addict to another,
                 Mike