[Ibogaine] cost and safety

Kevin Walker kevin at ibogainesa.co.za
Sat Jan 24 17:23:54 EST 2009

Charles,

If you can recall our telephonic conversation went about the Ibogaine
conference to be held in Boston, and the possibility of doing a block
airline booking if you were interested and going to attend! During this
conversation I mentioned, that the possibility existed for me also in  not
being able to attend the conference due to the opening of the clinic and
that I was waiting confirmation of the dates etc from the other parties, it
was not purposely to advise you therefore at the time it was not common
knowledge to all, although Dana at the time of the invitation, and Marko in
terms of the supply of Ibogaine were aware, so one would be free to say yes
a select few knew. I personally would have preferred to have all off the
ground before making reference, as I would have then been able to
accommodate your questions together with anyone else's much better.

Regards

Kevin.