[Ibogaine] DMSO mixed HCL?

Randy Faulconer bicuitboy714 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 24 16:12:49 EST 2009

             I said something along those lines a couple of years ago when
we were talking about the Nor-Ibogaine patch. I didn't get much responce,
but I still think it is a good start towards taking Ibo for the Nor-Ibogaine
levels in your body. Plus it would/should take away cravings.

          Does that scare you that you and I think alike

         Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

                  Randy