[Ibogaine] cost and safety

Charles Rossouw charles.rossouw at gmail.com
Sat Jan 24 15:13:26 EST 2009

Hi Kevin

Sorry if I mentioned it out of context, but I thought that when you phoned
me a day or two ago to tell me about it, that it was public knowledge, but I
didn't mention it to anyone or anywhere until I got yout mail.

Any way, if more than one person need to take decisions, and its not public
knowledge yet, I won't say anything more.
Regards

Charles.

--
+27 71 687 0068