[Ibogaine] DMSO mixed HCL?

G Lists melslists at gmail.com
Sat Jan 24 11:49:41 EST 2009

YES!  Its very cyclical.  I think of them as radio frequencies,  as I
continue to bump into them.  Circles upon circles actually orbiting around
each others.  I love when I bump into this person's or that person's
thoughtfield orbit.  It does have bearing because of the cancellation that
happens, its like the energy of that thought field becomes so great, it is
'exploded' in the wrong place.  Or the wrong direction with the wrong
intention.  I wish we all move over to the sacrament list, and have large
thoughtfields about Iboga and intention.
Just a thought
Thank you Sitkaa
Melanie