[Ibogaine] cost and safety

Randy Faulconer bicuitboy714 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 23:04:08 EST 2009

        Let me interject something here if I may. I personally saw a guy in
the flood dose, I mean he was tripping balls out, have to get up and go
outside because the apartment complex had a fire. This guy was about 3 hours
in to the whole proceedure. That was someting that we all said at (I can't
think of the word I want) presentations at colledges or what not, when asked
about what if's. I said it and so have others I have been with in that
situation. A person will ask "what if something happens and your patient is
on the Ibogaine and they have to move", arnt' they going to be so messed up
that they can't move?" I always said if asked, "if the building catch's
fire, the person can get up and go." Well I saw it happen. You are never so
high that you can't open your eye's and know what is going on. Now this has
been my experience, with doses that I made up. I can't speak for others, but
I would almost bet my last dollar that everybody is dosing very close to the
same way. Some are even dosing lower because of what they perceive as
safety.

         So to end the story, I helped the guy outside and he sat with a
blanket covering him. He said that it wasn't too bad, but every once in a
while the lights from the fire trucks would come around and stare at him.
LOL He said it was kind of cool. He didn't even throw up from moving like
that. I still wonder what he meant by that. The lights would stare at

         Ibogaine Rocks Like An Ox

      It gives you what you need, not always what you want. I swear I think
the plant can think sometimes. Ibogaine is unexplainable to be exact.

             Peace Love and Strobe Lights
                     Randy