[Ibogaine] cost and safety

michael langshaw mlangshaw67 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 23 21:47:02 EST 2009

Thank you James,
when I say safety, I'm not worried about dieing from the ibogaine. I'm more worried about trusting the people who are doing the procedure. Who knows nowadays? Anything can be done to you when your in that state of mind. For all I know, I'll be gives a strong sedative or rohipnol and have my organs robbed and my body dumped in a dumpster.
Mike