[Ibogaine] cost and safety

James Forristal psychonaut101 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 19:50:25 EST 2009

I'm pretty sure that depends on the person you are dealing with and your own
need for safety.  I'm not really sure what exactly happens of you end up
unknowingly not having the ability to metabolize ibogaine, but if you happen
to have a heart rhythm problem that may lead to blood backing up in your
heart, it can be very serious.  The sneaky thing about this
particular problem is that even an athlete can have it, it's not something
that tends to be an issue when they heart is worked hard, it's when
something relaxes the hearts pressure that the issue surfaces, so even the
most seemingly healthy individuals can have this problem.

The "value" of paper..errr money is so freaking relative and strange IMHO, I
wouldn't know what you'd what me to compare it to,      Time? Labor? Gold?,
maybe Starvation? or Death?,then it becomes rather meaningless once those
lines have been crossed.  I'd like to travel back in time and find that
first little insecure human monkey that decided to lay ownership to a person
or thing and make others work to get it, starting an exploitive and selfish
little psychosis of miserablism. I guess if you don't give the monkey a good
dose of an ego smasher every few months they forget this is a shared reality
and their happiness is just as important as the next person's, when we use
each other and make one another miserable we end up only making
ourselves miserable when it all adds up.  All that power and security just
leaves one feeling separate, paranoid and empty.  Give me a jack hammer and
let me at the foundation, this high rise of thieves has some questions to
answer!  Really, no no really, which blade of grass is yours?