[Ibogaine] cost and safety

Randy Faulconer bicuitboy714 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 19:32:07 EST 2009

             Hey dude, whazzup?? I got treated in the states in 04, and it
was 1000 bucks. Things have changed a bunch since then. The provider stayed
with me for 5 days. He was treated like a king though, so I can see why he
would stay that long. I live in upstate NY and the woods around us are owned
by Buddists that don't mind if we hike and walk around in there. This guy
loved being in the woods. So, I wish that things could have stayed like that
for you and everybody else that needs treatment.

           I've got to say though that I was screened very hard, had to have
and EEG and blood work. I made Emails and phone calls for almost a year
before I got in touch with the right people. That has changed, but it can
still be done if a person is persistant.

                Peace Love and Connections
                     Randy