[Ibogaine] Contents of Ibogaine digest...

Randy Faulconer bicuitboy714 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 19:21:14 EST 2009

           Thanx James, but the problem is will it be OK for me to go into
their site and take your account from them. It would be Lots easier if you
wrote me a new one. Could you do that?? I would really appreciate it. If you
can't that's cool too. I should try and get in touch with then and see if it
is cool to use their stuff. This is going to be on Mindvox, so it might be
good for them to get involved.

         Peace Out
           Randy