Randy Faulconer bicuitboy714 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 19:14:50 EST 2009

           I've heard it from good sources that the DEA and FBI
ect....aren't looking to bust people for wanting to help an addict. It would
be political suicide. Can you imagine the amount of bad press they would
get, not to mention that if somebody really did get busted for treatments
the court house would be swamped with people holding signs and protesting.
We used to say that it might be a good thing if somebody got popped. The
judge and DA would be inundated with info on Ibogaine. I can't say that I
want it to be me, but whatever happens happens. On the other hand if
somebody died during a treatment that would be really bad for the movement.
So the provider has to be very careful about screening and so on.

       Forgive me if my honesty pisses anybody off, but it is what it is.

            Peace Love and Solidarity
                   Randy