[Ibogaine] cost and safety

michael langshaw mlangshaw67 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 23 18:10:40 EST 2009

Hi Gang,

     I just wanted to thank all of you who replied about the cost and safety subject. I had no idea that clinics can go all the way up to 10,000.Thats freak'n incredible. I was thinking I needed no more than $2000 not including travel cost. Does anyone know how much 3,000 dollars is in American money? My next question is, if one was to go to an underground clinic is an ekg required as well as blood work? The people on this list have been wonderful. Thanks for all the imfo that had ben provided. Stand by for a lot more questions!!!

Mike