[Ibogaine] anti-depressants and boga

rockstar at phantom.com rockstar at phantom.com
Fri Jan 23 18:43:50 EST 2009

I've come off of paxil twice. Both times I tapered off the same way they
tapered me on. Then two weeks after I stopped I did an Ayuhuasca ceremony
(both times). I experienced several off the symptoms listed below,
especially the electric shocks, but all of that disappeared after the
Ayuhuasca.
Cymbalta was the last (thank god) anti-depressant I was on. That shit
rocketed me all over the place after I tapered off of it. It made me sick
while I was on it (with lots of profuse sweating and problems using my
dick) and made me sick after I stopped. I decided to stop mainly because
the doctor prescribing it was an asshole, but it was my good fortune that
Ibogaine came along a few months later and I've never had to look back.
PF