[Ibogaine] cost and safety

James Forristal psychonaut101 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 16:52:14 EST 2009

Yeah, after thinking about that one.. I'd have to agree.   A person should
take the time to take a few courses in CPR and emergency first aid.  Maybe
even a class that would help one understand a heart monitor.  I think having
a vial of lidocaine might still be a good idea as long as the person knows
how to tell when a person it crossing over.
It would be nice to find out just what is going on nuero chemically with a
person when their heart starts acting up, I'm thinking their well maybe be a
simple substance used as a tonic to prevent this situation..  at least I
dream there will be, this would make ibogaine so much more safe.