James Forristal psychonaut101 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 16:38:35 EST 2009

Err, I meant Agonist.. there are several cannabinoid research chemicals out
there, I'll have to get with in touch with a friend of mine to get the name
of the 2 more popular ones they have found that are extremely potent.  Both
have screwy research chemical named like ETE-4953 (that's made up) and a
google search on full agonist cannabinoid is not turning up results for the
string of letters and numbers I'm looking for.
I'll get back to you on the web pages that contain the documents for these
nutty molecules.