[Ibogaine] cost and safety

Charles Rossouw charles.rossouw at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 16:25:59 EST 2009

Agreed with the heart monitor, if the sitter knows how to interpret it.

With the IV medication one has to be careful - reading about them is not
enough.  But if you know how to recognise the build-up to the life
threatening situations, there is enough time to call an ambulance.

Regards

Charles

--
+27 71 687 0068