[Ibogaine] cost and safety

James Forristal psychonaut101 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 16:24:46 EST 2009

I agree, that risk is a big one and the consequences need to be well thought
through.  I'm not sure I could have the death of another person hanging over
my head, I'm still fragile in many ways.  Pinning a note to someones chest
and walking away is something I'm not so sure I'd do if it came down to it.
 I think I'd still want to take that person out of the country where it is
illegal, having a signed note that the person took this drug of their own
will knowing the possible consequences.  Finding some way if possible where
I knew I'd not be persecuted for doing what we both decided what the best
method of help.
It's really fucking sad that this comes down to cost for so many people, it
came do to that with me too.  I was luck enough to have family that helped
me, I tried to get off methadone so many times by myself but the depression
made it impossible to function while going through such a long and painful
withdrawal, I felt like i was being unfair to others because I was a
constant burden to be dealt with.  I was basically resigned to being on it
for the rest of my life.  Ibogaine helped save me from much more than
addiction, it also gave me the space to walk away from years of depression.

I would love to share that gift with other people, and help them in all the
ways I can, it's sucks that laws and attitudes are the way they are at the
present time.