James Forristal psychonaut101 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 15:48:52 EST 2009

Are you speaking of Mirinol or one of those new full antagonist cannabanoids
they are playing with that case rats to be so stoned they can't walk without
falling over?  heh, crazy stuff.
I've not only heard by some other folks that thc is great after ibogaine but
it works well if done an hour or so before taking ibogaine.  I've HEARD this
but don't want anyone to read this and choose to do such a thing, especially
if they've never done ibogaine before, I think it would be a good idea to
remain totally sober going into it.

I wonder if eating small amounts of a well made butter would help with
nausea and open a person up to receive clearer information,
the anecdotal info say's this is a possibility.

James