Jim Hadey jimhadey3 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 23 14:37:57 EST 2009

Hi James,

I was sick for a year or so and asked my doc for something for nausea.
He said there are only  3 or so pills to take and he game me
Metoclopramide 10 mg. but it is Rx rather than an OTC.  Not really sure
if it helped or not.  There is a pill I think it comes from Pot and they give
it to ya for nausea, for those with cancer and the like, does anyone know
if it is good for nausea or does it product pot-like effects.

Thanks,

  - JIM