Charles Rossouw charles.rossouw at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 13:55:58 EST 2009

Metoclopramide, together with a PPI like Losec usually does the trick.
Unfortunately, both are scheduled here, so a provider thats not registered
to have them will not be able to get them unless they get it under the table
from someone, but I don't know what their status is in the US.

Regards

Charles

--
+27 71 687 0068