James Forristal psychonaut101 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 13:34:19 EST 2009

yes I believe that is the name, with my dyslexia I don't alway get the names
of such medications right so I just remember it's the one over the counter
anti nausea med that starts with an Me, haha.. but that totally looks right.
  What I normally do is get online and search the medication... in this
situation I'm looking for low side effect inducing medications, one for
mental nausea ataxia and one for actual stomach nausea.. take one of each an
hour before hand.