[Ibogaine] cost and safety

Charles Rossouw charles.rossouw at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 13:32:43 EST 2009

Jim

Two problems:  Unless your wife or girlfriend has some good knowledge of
BP's and heart rythm, she's going to call 911 too late.  Second - DO NOT lie
to the clinic or hospital.  If they follow WHO protocol (Which is driven by
US protocols) they may want to give shitloads of morphine to "stabilize" the
patient.  You know what will happen then.  Is a provider's reputation worth
more than another's life?  Rather get out when the ambulance arrives, and
leave a note pinned to the patient that says "This guy took ibogaine - no
opiates - use lidocaine or amiodarone" or make another plan.  That note will
follow the patient and hopefully at least one person will take interest and
try to read on it before giving something.

Please, no disrespect to you intended, but life threatening actually means a
more than 50%possibility of dying!  Ibogaine should be respected, and not be
belittled by taking half measures and easy going attitudes.

Stay well

Charles
Charles

--