[Ibogaine] cost and safety

junkboy junkboy64 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 12:41:03 EST 2009

on one note, i would never recommend you take a flood dose of ibogaine
without an expierenced sitter... just haveing a trusted loved one around
isnt enough... someone who has actually done ibogaine before would be a good
idea, but just taking ibogaine without any knowledge of how you feel, what
to expect, and such would be a horrible folly... now i cant say much, i took
it by myself with someone checking in on me, just because of teh situation i
was in, but having someone who knows what they are doing is very
important...
just my opinion... plus you need to know what to tell the doc's if there is
a problem.. you need to know that lidocane (am i right on this??) can be
used to regulate the heart if it goes off kilter... you need to know how to
take pulse, and how to reassure someone if they have a rough time... there
is a lot more to sitting than just sitting in a chair reading.... you need
to know what your doing... someone could die, if you dont know that some of
the ibogaine after effects mimick withdrawls.. like not being able to sleep
or needing much less sleep... some people will take that as they are having
withdrawls and use, and then overdose...... taking ibogaine without knowing
whats going to happen is a poor choice. you can minimize the risks and cost,
if you can find someone who has done ibo before to sit you, but i would not
recommend a person who has never done ibo as a sitter.. its been done, and
it has worked, but is a poor choice...
just my 2 cents....
lee