[Ibogaine] cost and safety

Jim Hadey jimhadey3 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 23 11:09:58 EST 2009

Hi All,

Ask if you know or have heard of anybody being treated or have a
rough idea of how much it would cost.  All they have to say is a friend
of a friend or a guy I used to know.  Some people are funny and worry
too much.  But it may be better to answer some people off the forum.

If the cops really wanted to bust someone they would have to prove
who was at the keyboard when the letter was written.  If they wanted
to find out who wrote something they could track anyone via their
IP provider, and get their name, number, address, phone, employment
records and whatnot in 5 minutes.  How about the kids who send a
not so nice letter to the White House - got caught fast.

  - JIM