[Ibogaine] How not to quote The Whole Entire Digest contents.

Patrick K. Kroupa digital at phantom.com
Fri Jan 23 10:52:40 EST 2009

On Jan 22, 2009, at 12:29 PM, Matt Shriver wrote:

> Jeremy
>
> From the look of it most people are not subscribed to the digest
> version which is what you are subscribed to Jeremy.  You can change
> that on the website.  You get one huge email with all of the posts
> while most of us are getting lots and lots of little posts (not
> including the huge posts that we get when someone responds to the
> digest version :) ).  You can also change in your mail client
> settings whether it includes history when you respond to an email
> which is what Warren mentioned in his other post.  If you are using
> a MAC I can't really help you with that but if you are using Outlook
> or Thunderbird I could tell you.  Honestly I prefer when people
> include the history when they respond because it's easier to tell
> what they are responding to, it's just when that history goes on for
> pages and pages that it gets to be a problem.
>
> Matt
>
> Jeremy Spence wrote:
>>
>> My email add all the crap too every freak en time!!
>>
>> I am sorry, but that's just how my email is!!
>>
>> I have manually delete every freaken time I send something!!
>>
>> Is that what you guys do?

Mail.app:

(In your case, you'd want to either: uncheck [.] Quote text of
original message.  Or, just highlight the sentences/paragraph you are
responding to, set [.] Include selected text if any, otherwise include
all; being careful to SELECT SOMETHING *small* that actually relates
to what you are replying to.)