[Ibogaine] cost and safety

Nyc Labrets digitalcomponents at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 04:25:37 EST 2009

I was Initiated overseas in the EU and the Sacrament/medication itself cost
me a hand delivered copy of the American Esquire Magazine, from October of
last year the one with the digital cover, brought by me from NYC to my
father's hometown. [?] True story and you'll get to read more about it
shortly, since now that Mister Obama has been seated I can begin again to
focus on my career and my promised report on this is long overdue.

Cost is actually a relative term here and the way it was explained to me is
that while the Sacrament/medication itself is very dear and hard to come by,
due to its rather long growth cycle, what a Initiate/patient is actually
mostly paying for is the services of the Sitter.

Given the grueling nature of this process, for both the Initiate and Sitter,
this is entirely reasonable. To do this right there really is no way the
Sitter can devote less than 3 days to a week of their time to this process
and that has got to be figured in to the cost equation.

This cannot be stressed enough that this is something that you do not want
to fly solo on. I had contemplated either going to Amsterdam to see if I
could hire Sarah to take me on in her clinic or renting a cheap room near my
airport and luckily I got lucky with my Sitter who came from the most
unlikely place, details of which I will also have in my report.

As far as the safety issue goes the overall track record has been that Ibo,
as powerful as it is, is safer than aspirin, and what has been seen in the
small handful of cases where things have gone awry is that problems mostly
emerged because Initiates were less than honest when dealing with their
providers.

--
Nyc Labrets

A Pen Warmed In Hell
http://www.aPenWarmedInHell.blogspot.com/

Rome With Television
http://RomeWithTelevision.blogspot.com/

"Now, 75 years later in an abundant society where people have laptops, cell
phones, iPods, and minds like empty rooms, I still plod along with books."
Harper Lee, 2006