[Ibogaine] cost and safety

Nyc Labrets digitalcomponents at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 04:03:23 EST 2009

My life is an open book, because my thinking is is that intimidation and
blackmail only work if you've got something you want kept secret.

No secrets, no club that can be used against me.

In my experience I've found that a paranoid mindset of the 'shh shh' look
furtively over your shoulder has an opposite attended effect in that it
draws the attention of people that one is trying to not be seen or heard by.

Bad strategy, I've always felt, tho' YMMV.

Also, even though it has come out that our Government is tracking
*everything* the signal to noise ratio is so high I wish them luck in
separating the wheat from the chaff. The AI to process all that data isn't
there yet, even with Moore's Law, and so it's humans that have to do the
heavy lifting and there are only so many hours in the day for that kind of
labor intensive work.

I mean if the boilerplate list of terms that Patrick used to set up spam
filters when he moved MindVox's servers over when he did the system wide
reboot a while back wasn't enough to shut this list down then, then I am not
going to worry myself about posting stories about my days of sucking on a
glass dick or spiking my arm.

So what? It's just words on paper/screen and it's not legally binding in any
real sense, unless I was running for public office and my opponent was
trying to smear me.

They tried to pull that crap on Bill Clinton 10 years ago and it totally
back-fired on them, now didn't it?

--
Nyc Labrets

A Pen Warmed In Hell
http://www.aPenWarmedInHell.blogspot.com/

Rome With Television
http://RomeWithTelevision.blogspot.com/

"Now, 75 years later in an abundant society where people have laptops, cell
phones, iPods, and minds like empty rooms, I still plod along with books."
Harper Lee, 2006