[Ibogaine] cost and safety

junkboy junkboy64 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 22:51:50 EST 2009

edward,
have you head the saying "you can do anything if you put your mind to it???"
you really can... ibogaine has changed my life for the better sooooo much, i
respect the root so much... it seems that when i was ready and willing,
there was a way.... just try to do better each day and talk to the list..
you will find what you need...