[Ibogaine] cost and safety

junkboy junkboy64 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 22:32:56 EST 2009

bootsy,
neurontin really, really helped me get through nasty withdrawls in alaska..
i was doing oxycontins and ran out, and the clinic gave me neurontin and
colonodine (sic?) worked great.... not 100% but approx 80% of symptoms went
away...it made it possible to quit fairly easily... some people it seems to
not work for, but for the few ive helped it has made a big difference in
being able to sleep and such... plus it gets rid of teh chills and such... i
like it for withdrawls... BUT, ibogaine,iboga and extract are by far the
best!!!!!!