[Ibogaine] Fw: unsuscribe please

Kathrine Moore bonbaby at rocketmail.com
Thu Jan 22 13:42:04 EST 2009

Hi........ please be cool and remove me from your Ibogaine list.  Is that possible?  Or can you email me back to at least let me know why you refuse to remove me?  There seems to be a malicious element present here, otherwise, why won't you remove me from your list?  As this is the forth time I've made this request of you.  Please accept my apology in advance if the other requests were made to an incorrect address.
K. Moore