[Ibogaine] Email options (saving sent messages, including quoted msgs in replies)

DC from AZ dcollier9 at cox.net
Thu Jan 22 12:33:44 EST 2009

Jeremy is talking about email preferences in the options that save a copy of
every email he sends, and then he has to go and delete them,
he doesnt realize yet that he also has message quoting option turned on
which includes the entire original message in his replies
to them, which he needs to either turn off that option, or edit his emails
before sending them when he sees the garbage below his message
a mile long, sometimes this is not visible so he may not see until his
message posts to the list and then he can read his own message
and see it includes the whole mile long list digest etc.

Jeremy,

Find out where your email options are. If you are using Outlook or Outlook
Express, it Tools Menu, Options under the next sub-menu
and you are there. Browse around and turn the shit options off, and you will
have things right. The option to "save sent messages"
can be turned off. The option to "include quoted messages in replies" should
be turned off and so on

all the best,

return to work
Don zo