Matt Shriver ibogamail at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 12:29:18 EST 2009

Jeremy

 From the look of it most people are not subscribed to the digest
version which is what you are subscribed to Jeremy.  You can change that
on the website.  You get one huge email with all of the posts while most
of us are getting lots and lots of little posts (not including the huge
posts that we get when someone responds to the digest version :) ).  You
can also change in your mail client settings whether it includes history
when you respond to an email which is what Warren mentioned in his other
post.  If you are using a MAC I can't really help you with that but if
you are using Outlook or Thunderbird I could tell you.  Honestly I
prefer when people include the history when they respond because it's
easier to tell what they are responding to, it's just when that history
goes on for pages and pages that it gets to be a problem.

Matt