Warren Theriot wleetheriot at ca.rr.com
Thu Jan 22 11:47:32 EST 2009

If you are using Mac Mail on a mac, open "Preferences" under the Mail
drag down menu and go to Rules. Make a new rule to Move Mail to Trash
or Delete for mail from addresses you don't want. This is how I
presort spam.
You still have to Manually Delete Messages under Mailbox every day or
so. For answering messages you should either cut the message body of
long threads manually or under the Mail drag down menu, click
Composing and uncheck "Quote the text of the original message".
Warren