[Ibogaine] started a iboga social network on ning today

simon loxton simonloxton at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jan 22 03:22:47 EST 2009

Just another thing; I always find these types of complaints are from people that are not active on the list. If you have a question or are interested in some thing make it known; be part of it. If you feel a topic is not appropriate mention it and say why. Take some initiative instead of waiting for others to do it. Please dont take this the wrong way either; I mean no harm; I am just trying to encourage you a bit. Nothing is ever going to get done if we wait for other people or only point out whats wrong with some thing.
Taking the initiative to construct an alternative is some thing but there is a lot of experience on this list collectively.