[Ibogaine] started a iboga social network on ning today

michael langshaw mlangshaw67 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 21 21:51:14 EST 2009

Hi Ed,

Very nicely said and I couldn't agree with you more. I don't think the subject matter goes that far off track and if it does I just don't read it. if it doesn't pertain to me or if I don't find it of any interest I just skip it. Its very simple. May I just add that the valuable content out weighs little chit chat that comes through by far.

Mike