[Ibogaine] started a iboga social network on ning today

Edward A. Weissbard edward.escs at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 19:26:09 EST 2009

Hey Ria,

Thanks for the information.  I feel this list for the most part sticks
with the subject of ibogaine and iboga.  Those times when it does go off
topic, it seems to bear some relation to ibogaine or relating to "life"
issues, for the most part.

The way I see it is that ibogaine may be a step forward for most, but it
doesn't end there, we all still have to live our daily lives out. If
something is posted on the list that is not directly related to
ibogaine, I would still welcome it, if it lends some benefit to myself
or others.  I would hope that others would feel the say way.

I see this list as a place where someone can find hope, when there has
been despair, or someone is at the end of their rope, dealing with
addiction and hopelessness, I know for myself, I've been there.  I hope
you don't continue to look too negatively at those "off topic" postings,
they might be beneficial for someone else.  Hopefully ibogaine helps me
and become less self centered and more other centered......looks like
thats the key to a better existence.

I sure will check out the other list, I'm always looking for new sources
of information.  So far Mindvox has been like a place of refuge for me.

Peace to you Ria.

Edward