[Ibogaine] ibogaine dose

junkboy junkboy64 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 18:18:59 EST 2009

I Recommend not using voacanga either... hcl or known extract would be
best... you would have to eat approx 15-20 grams of very good quality (at
4-5% ibogaine by weight) rootbark to equal 1.8-2 grams of hcl or 4-5 grams
of extract.... the rootbark is very hard to keep down.... to quit opiates i
would wholeheartedly say to take the extract or hcl... the hcl would be
best...
all my humble opinion tho...