James Forristal psychonaut101 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 18:01:58 EST 2009

I've only puked during my first ibogaine session, and that wasn't due to my
stomach.  I woke up from the trip feeling completely alive and really good
mentally and physically.. that is.. until I moved!  I sat up way to fast and
it was like pulling a gyroscope the wrong way, my mind stayed on the pillow
but my head was up in the air.. and I lost my cookies all the way to the
poddy!
Neither on the large dose of africana bark or during the second hcl
experience did I get sick at all.  2 types of anti nausea meds where taken
an hour before all of my experiences.