[Ibogaine] ibogaine dose

Randy Faulconer bicuitboy714 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 17:29:29 EST 2009

            When using Iboga for addiction it takes quite a bit more then
what you are talking about. Also I'm a little confused, you say you have
2g's of root bark and 15 g's of Iboga root. Do you have the whole plant or
something??

         As for using Voacanga, it takes huge amounts to come up with the
Ibogaine. Like kilo's for a gram or something like that.

        The best way to use Ibogaine for addiction is to use Hcl and have a
provider with you. At least have Hcl, because you can measure the dose's
right.

             I hope this might help. I know what you are going through, I've
been there myself. I recommend that you go to Google and do a search and see
what you can come up with about dosage's.

           Peace Love and Strength
               Randy