Jim Hadey jimhadey3 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 21 14:46:22 EST 2009

Hi Jeremy,

>>>  I think that flood dose shit, can be a bit over too much for some people...

I see what you mean, but on the other hand people can get sick after 1 hour
from the HCL.  If you wait too long you may be puking it out as you are trying
to drink it.  My experience on the extract, twice, was puking at 36 hours.  So
you may want to take that into consideration.  The HCL is cleaner and quicker
with less of a "hang over".  Those who took the HCL, did you lose your lunch
about an hour after taking it??

Best to All,

  - JIM