James Forristal psychonaut101 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 13:27:51 EST 2009

I work in a cafe and have to sample my shots at the start of the day.. err
and I do love the taste of it.  I was up to 4 to 6 shots a day before my
last ibogaine treatment.  After the treatment I had a double latte and was
ready to crawl out of my skin when it would normally just "wake me up".
 I've atempted to keep my levels low but in a cafe it's difficult to do so.

Still it seems these receptors are also affected.  I know during treatments
if the blood pressure goes out of whack they use medications to bring things
back in check but, I was wondering if maybe this is where the problem occurs
(at these receptor sites) maybe there is something with a higher affinity
that can stop the down regulation from occurring.  I don't know enough about
these things to put anything more than the idea out there, I just figured
maybe it's worth looking into.