James Forristal psychonaut101 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 12:03:23 EST 2009

I've noticed that after I do ibogaine my caffeine sensitivities are at
baseline, due to this I'm guessing ibogaine also has some effect on the
androstene receptors.  Being these are the receptors that also control heart
function, could this be where some people are getting into trouble with
ibogaine?  If so is there some sort of regulating molecule of these
receptors that can be used to maybe mitigate this  effect.    Errrr this is
complete speculation but just wondering, has there been any research in this
area at all?
James