simon loxton simonloxton at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jan 21 10:42:28 EST 2009

I dont see it as that life threatening; also if you underdose with a patient being treated for opiates they are going to be quite uncomfortable.

I think the main thing to look at is if some one has existing conditions which may effect the treatment or increase risk.

The problem with the "they could die on drugs anyway" argument is that you're in serious trouble if some one dies during treatment; in Gabon its jail time. Here there would be mitigating circumstances but I would not want to be stuck with the responsibility.