Jeremy Spence jlspence at mac.com
Wed Jan 21 09:35:29 EST 2009

Yea, I dont know, I guess death could tech happen at any time during
the course of treatment??? It is a risk, I'm sorry to say.......
But then again, death can happen if you are on junk too!!! So I mean,
WTF.  You can die from walking down the street too!!

But I am sure iboga is hard on the heart, if one is not use to speed
type things. I don't know how i am still alive after all the dumb shit
I did??????  That a good damm question?? it kind like how does a
person, one my old friend, take less then half then me and die, and
then me take a extremely crazy amount and live with no after effects??
I mean, you can't really call it???

I think that flood dose shit, can be a bit over too much for some
people...  If it were me, and would want to be given my doses in small
bits until I felt ok, I can go father. That's just me. That how i
would take it.
Yea, and lot of back of xanax too, just in case I freak the fuck out.
Which i am sure can happen. Yea, I thought the shit was like other
stuff too, but its not!! it has to be very, very respected.

3.5 gram of extract may be a bit much for a small person, and a women
I would think might need a lower dose. It better to under shoot and be
safe then to over shoot and be dead.