[Ibogaine] Contents of Ibogaine digest...

simon loxton simonloxton at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jan 21 03:57:48 EST 2009

this does not sound right; on thirty grams of iboga (well at least what I am used to working with) you would have had an FULL BLOWN experience. I dont know what these guys are selling or claiming to sell; its a pity because it gets peoples hopes up and nobody likes being taken for a mug.

Most of these suppliers buy from Cameroon. First of the iboga is not as good as what grows in Gabon. Second it takes a long time to process it and so they cut into the actual root to bulk it up; some times they even add other bark.

It a painstaking process taking five 50Kg bags of root (manually washed dried and scraped) to manually produce a single kilo of iboga. This can take up to two weeks. This is why I go the Bwiti route; if its processed as a sacrament there is a lot of care put into the process and so you get a much better product.