[Ibogaine] Root Bark experience (James)

Randy Faulconer bicuitboy714 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 20:33:06 EST 2009

                James, I think you would have a story that would be
benificial to people. Not everything is rosey with Ibo, especially if you do
it without a provider with you. There are some people out there that will
take advantage of somebody seeking Ibo for whatever reason. They sell poor
grade or stuff that isn't even Iboga root bark. People reading experiences
to help them decide what to do should know about things like that. I know I
read every experience I could find before I did my treatment.

     Also, the questionaire on Marko's SOFT sight doesn't take long to fill
out at all. Everybody should do it for evey time they take Ibo.

         Peace Love and Knowledge
                  Randy