[Ibogaine] Root Bark experience (James)

Randy Faulconer bicuitboy714 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 18:23:30 EST 2009

          James, do you think you could maybe write a report of your root
bark experience for me? Also everybody, don't forget to go to the Sacrement
of Transition site and fill out the questionaire for Marko when you have
done any Ibogaine treatments, even boosters I think. It doesn't take 5
minutes to do. With all of yall newer people we should have an account or
two. Good or bad.

       It's real good to see newer people here posting. There are a bunch of
people that don't say anything, they just read.

        Hey Lee,* I don't believe I have seen a report from your last
Ibogaine treatment. Could ya do a brutha a favor and send me one??*
**
*         Peace Love and The Ibo Family*
*                Randy*
*             BiscuitBoy Blues*